KQSR WEBSITE RECRUITMENT ALERT
If your organization distributes information about employment opportunities to job seekers or refers jobs to employers, and would like to receive job vacancy notices for KQSR, please provide KQSR with the name, address, e-mail address (if applicable), telephone number, fax number, and contact person and identify the category or categories of vacancies for which you would like information specified above to the following at KQSR:
Starr E. Favreau
755 W. 28th Street
Yuma, Arizona 85364
Phone: (928) 344-4980
Fax: (928) 344-4983
It is the policy of KQSR to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation or any other characteristics protected by law, in all personnel actions.
Radio and Television Corporate Controller
El Dorado Broadcasters California is looking for a candidate for the position of Corporate Controller for their Radio and Television Divisions. The Controller will have direct oversight of the financial, traffic, and HR departments for all markets. This position must work with senior management to ensure smooth daily operation. This position will report to the VP of Finance.
- Managing all financial aspects including AP/AR, budgeting, financial reports, invoicing, and company GL
- Manage all HR matters including recruitment, hiring, dispute resolution, and termination in compliance with company policy and FCC guidelines.
- Managing payroll, benefits, vacation accrual and tracking, and personnel files.
- Managing all market contracts.
- Analyzing sales and expense patterns and making determinations for future changes.
- Other responsibilities as necessary.
BA/BS in Accounting or Finance recommended; 3-5 years accounting experience and 2 years supervisory experience preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
This position is full-time, with a competitive compensation depending on combined education and experience. Position also includes a full benefits package including full medical, dental, vision, and 401(k), as well as paid vacation/sick time.
Please email all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
El Dorado Broadcasters, LLC is EOE.