Wednesday, July 23rd, 2014

Man Seriously Injured After Being Zapped With 70,000 Volts of Electricity

Ambulance-DrivingA man was seriously injured after he was zapped with nearly 70-thousand volts of electricity.  Officials say the unidentified 34-year-old male suffered burns from his hand to his feet.  The Yuma Sun says the man was pulling on some copper wiring near Wellton alongside Interstate-Eight, when he accidently touched a nearby electric line.  The man was airlifted to a Phoenix hospital due to the severity of his injuries.  His leg was amputated in an attempt to save his life.  Police continue to investigate the incident.

Scroll To Top