- NYPD investigates white powder at Clinton campaign HQ
An envelope with a white powdery substance was found at Hillary Clinton's campaign headquarters Friday night in Brooklyn, police told CNN. […]
- Actor-comedian Kevin Meaney found dead
Standup comedian and actor Kevin Meaney, who made numerous appearances on late-night TV and was famous for delivering the line, "That's not right," has died, his agent said Friday. […]
- Trump Jr. says conversations like his father's 2005 hot mic comments are 'a fact of life'
Donald Trump Jr. says conversations like the one his father had in 2005 where he boasted about forcing himself on women and grabbing their genitals are "a fact of life." […]
- Trump to lay out plan for first 100 days
Donald Trump will lay out his plans for the first 100 days of his presidency in a speech Saturday that the Republican nominee's senior campaign aides are billing as his "closing argument" in the presidential race. […]
- Schilling asks Tapper: Why do Jews vote Democrat?
Curt Schilling threw CNN's Jake Tapper a curveball Friday when he asked why many Jews support the Democratic Party. […]
- Russian request to monitor vote gets a 'nyet'
Louisiana has said "nyet" to a Russian request to send its diplomats to monitor polling stations on Election Day, according to a letter from a state official provided to CNN. […]
- Archbishop: Trump and Clinton prayed together
The day after a tense debate where the two leading presidential candidates did not even shake hands, Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump came together Thursday night to pray, Archbishop of New York Timothy Dolan said Friday. […]
- ISIS executes hundreds of men, children
The Iraqi city of Kirkuk has been hit by multiple attacks by ISIS fighters, sources said Friday. Images broadcast on local television showed what appeared to be dead or injured fighters on the street. The attack comes as Iraqi and Kurdish forces battle ISIS militants in Iraq's second-largest city of Mosul. Oil-rich Kirkuk has been the site of previous attacks by ISIS militants. Kirkuk is 235 […]
- White House: 'Filipino Mike Pence' tries to walk back Duterte's comments
The White House said Friday that Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte's announcement of his country's "separation" from the US was "offensive," as Duterte doubled down on his intent to turn away from Washington on foreign policy. […]
- NFL 1-game ban renews rage
When New York Giants kicker Josh Brown's one-game suspension for an alleged domestic violence incident was announced two months ago, it drew sharp criticism. […]